Looking to enhance your vacation experience in San Diego? If you’re staying at one of the hotels by the San Diego Harbor, there’s nothing better than starting or ending your day with a luxurious cruise. There are many popular cruising companies in San Diego, however Hornblower is one of the most popular.
Throughout the summer Hornblower offers numerous cruises that let passengers enjoy the cool summer evening and take in the beautiful sights of downtown San Diego.
If you want to add a Hornblower cruise to your agenda, here is this year’s summer cruise line-up:
- City Lights Fireworks Dinner Cruises – Now through the end of August, passengers can enjoy an hour dinner cruise featuring a 3-course meal, a DJ and champagne. The cruise is topped-off with a fireworks display. This is Hornblower’s most popular dinner cruise, so be sure to reserve your tickets, especially for weekend evenings.
- Lobster Dinner Cruise – Every Friday and Saturday night passengers can enjoy a great meal featuring a variety of lobster-infused culinary creations. Best of all, these cruises are year round.
- Bands on the Bay Dinner Cruises – Every Friday night through September, passengers can dance the night away to live musical performances by different monthly bands.
- Saturday Champagne Brunches – Through August 31, passengers can start their day with a 2 hour bay tour while enjoying a glass of champagne. The champagne brunches are also offered year round on Sundays.
- Full Moon Dinner Cruises – On nights with a full moon, which will be August 21, September 19, October 19, November 17 and December 17, passengers can dine and bask in the luminous moonlight.
- Sights and Sips Sunset Cruises – Every Friday and Saturday night through October 26, passengers can enjoy exclusive Hornblower happy hour specials followed by a majestic San Diego sunset. The sunset cruise will board at 5:30 and will last until 8pm.