The month of May brings two health and fitness expos to San Diego, CA. This Saturday, May 3, is the Health Fitness & Family Expo and May 30-31 brings the San Diego: Health & Fitness Expo. Both events are free to attend and are guaranteed to pack plenty of hands-on events, fit tips and health information that you’re not going to want to miss. Here’s what you need to know if you’re planning your health-centered trip to San Diego this month:
Health Fitness & Family Expo
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Located at the Downtown San Diego Concourse and Civic Plaza
- Held in conjunction with the 16th Annual San Diego Grand International Martial Arts Tournament
- Learn about healthy living, martial arts and self defense
San Diego: Health & Fitness Expo
- Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Located at the San Diego Convention Center, halls G-H. Click here for more information about the SDCC including affordable nearby hotels.
- Parking at the SDCC is $15 but there is street parking and alternate parking lots available within walking distance
- Held in conjunction with the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
- Will feature new running technology, hands-on exhibits, fitness apparel booths, health and nutrition information and much more.
- Some of the exhibitors include: Apera, Colombia Sportswear, Garmin, Lorna Jane, PowerBar, San Diego Chargers, Sports Authority and many, many more.
At least 60,000 attendees are expected to be in San Diego during the Health & Fitness Expo which is why we strongly suggest booking your cheap downtown San Diego hotel room as soon as possible.
Pacific Inn is located just minutes from downtown and offers extremely affordable rates. To ask us about our discounts and to book your room over the phone, call us today at 1-800-571-2933.