Planning a romantic trip to San Diego? Lucky for you, America’s Finest City is packed full of amazing, unique and fun places for traveling love birds. Of course, there are plenty of standard date night activities such as dinner, a movie, or coffee, but what about shaking it up and trying something new for a couples night out? The San Diego experts at the Pacific Inn hotel in Little Italy, one of the most popular destinations for couples, have put together this list to help you with the creative thinking process.
For Adventure Lovers
Did you know that adrenaline-packed activities can draw couples closer together? Thankfully, there’s no shortage of adventurous outdoor opportunities in San Diego. If you’re looking for something that will entertain and impress your date – whether you’d like something simple like a nature hike or something more daring like swimming with sharks – you will definitely be able to find it in this city. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Surfing at any of San Diego’s beaches
- Snorkeling with leopard sharks at La Jolla Cove
- Hitting the hiking or biking trails in Mission Trails Regional Park
- Hang-gliding at the Torrey Pines Gliderport
- Kayaking through La Jolla’s seven caves
If your date would prefer something classy, sophisticated and intimate, perhaps one of San Diego’s more refined attractions would be a better fit. Look at the listed items below for an idea that will surely make your loved one glow with feelings of romance and affection.
- Museum tours and a picnic at Balboa Park. Or, better yet, plan on attending Culture and Cocktails at the San Diego Museum of Art on October 16th. For more information, visit sdmart.org.
- Plan an evening of wining, dining and dancing in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. With a top-rated bar and restaurant on every corner, you can choose to pre-plan your evening or you can play into your whims with spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment choices.
- Create the ultimate romantic night in when you book a downtown San Diego hotel with an in-room whirlpool Jacuzzi tub. The San Diego Pacific Inn, located just blocks from the Gaslamp Quarter, has an affordable Jacuzzi Suite that is perfect for surprising your special someone.
With all of these options to consider for your next date night, you should have no problem coming up with a fun, creative way to enjoy your vacation date without resorting to the normal “dinner and a movie” routine. Spice it up during your vacation and don’t forget to book your comfortable San Diego hotel room at the Pacific Inn. Click here or call (619) 232-6391 to reserve your stay today!