Top Stadium Restaurants near Petco Park San Diego
Are you looking to get some food before or after a Padres game? With Petco Park being located in the heart of downtown San Diego, there are many dining options nearby. Book a stay at one of the economy hotels near Petco Park and enjoy the following restaurants that are surrounding the stadium!
- McCormick and Schmick’s – At this downtown restaurant you’ll find delicious steak and award-winning seafood entrees which are prepared using only the freshest ingredients. McCormick and Schmick’s has been voted as having one of the best happy hours in San Diego, making it an excellent place to gather for food and drinks after the Padres game.
- Dragon’s Den – Just north of the ballpark is the Dragon’s Den. For Padres fans who crave Asian cuisine, the Dragon Den’s large sushi, fried rice, and meat entrees will leave you ready to cheer the home team on.
- Tilted Kilt – Next to the Dragon’s Den, is the Tilted Kilt. This restaurant has large portions of your favorite Irish dishes which are served by waiters and waitresses wearing authentic kilts. The large bar area and the restaurant’s many televisions make the Titled Kilt a great place to hang out and watch the pre or post game coverage.
- Lolita’s – Lolita’s has been a San Diego favorite for over 20 years and is run by a family that resides in nearby Chula Vista. The authentic menu features family recopies and highlights a variety of tacos, quesadillas, burritos and more.
- Tin Fish – Those who are looking for a casual al fresco dining experience can find it at the Tin Fish. A musician plays in the middle of the Tin Fish’s outdoor patio before every Padres’ game, getting diners excited for the game. This restaurant features a large menu of seafood items including clam chowder, crab cakes and fish tacos. For non-seafood enthusiasts, there are also chicken sandwiches, quesadillas and burgers.
- Trivoli Bar &Grille – This bar restaurant opened in 1885, making it the oldest bar in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. Its simple menu of hamburgers and hotdogs, paired with its extensive beer menu, make it a perfect place to grab some baseball food before the game.