Buying fun, thoughtful and creative presents for loved ones this holiday season doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. If you’re searching for that perfect gift for an active San Diego loved one or friend, then hunt no more! We took care of the research and now all you have to do is get out of your cheap downtown San Diego hotel to do the shopping! Here’s our list of the top 5 gifts under $20 for adventurous San Diegans:
- Extreme Adventure Combo at Belmont Park. For $19.95 you get access to Unlimited RUSH Laser Tag, Sky Ropes, Sky Climb, 10 Laser Maze runs and 20 arcade tokens.
- Admission to the Birch Aquarium. Tickets cost $12.50 to $17 but the experience of petting a stingray or seeing a sea dragon is priceless.
- Race go karts at K1 Speed. For $19.99 adults get 14 laps and juniors get 12, making racing at K1 a great gift for the entire family!
- Snorkel at La Jolla Cove. Rent snorkel gear for just $20 at any location around the Cove and explore the surrounding caves and coves populated by sea lions and leopard sharks. This is a great gift idea for those who have family staying at an affordable hotel near the beach.
- Jump around at Sky Zone trampoline park in Chula Vista. During their holiday promo you can get 90 minutes of trampoline time for just $15.
San Diego is a city for lovers, family, friends and adventurers, so pack up your bags and book a budget hotel room near Sea World today to get an advanced booking discount. If you call Pacific Inn at least three days prior to your stay you can reserve our luxurious Jacuzzi Suite at a discounted rate, which would surely make a very special gift. To talk to a reservation’s specialist, call 1-800-571-2933.